We Excel in the Day-to-Day Operations so you can Focus on the Bigger Picture
Wellborn Management is well known throughout the Northern Virginia area for our exceptional customer service, which is why commercial property owners choose us for their property management needs. Our commitment to our clients’ needs, combined with our extensive knowledge and experience, has helped provide our clients with the surest means of achieving stress-free financial success, enabling them to focus on what’s important to them—the bigger picture.
The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) sets strict criteria when it comes to property management businesses. Notably, Wellborn chairman, Bob Howard is a member of IREM, and holds the very prestigious Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation. CPMs hold the highest standards and abide by the industry’s most rigorous Code of Professional Ethics, in ensuring that your property and investment will be managed with utmost care.
When it comes to property management, we can do the following for you:
- Conduct a comprehensive study of your property.
- Review current leases.
- Prepare income budgets.
- Analyze current operating expenses.
- Compare with area standards.
- Provide details of any areas of concern.
- Prepare expense budgets.
- Coordinate space available and leasing activities.
- Arrange for work necessary for new tenant move-ins.
- Administer leases and conduct necessary preventive maintenance and repairs.
- Receive rents, pay expenses and render monthly statements.
- Make recommendations for capital investment in renovations to keep your commercial property competitive.
We Go Above and Beyond for our Clients
Our property managers take tremendous pride in going above and beyond to ensure the happiness of our residents and clients. Meanwhile, we are constantly monitoring the latest innovations in our industry to guarantee the highest degrees of customer satisfaction and to streamline the management process. We are always exploring new technologies and continuing education opportunities to keep our service level ahead of the competition.